Guys say that women are difficult to shop for, but honestly guys can be pretty tough! Here’s a listing of a few gift ideas to help with his list this year. From shoes to jackets, and even some tech, this holiday gift list will have you set!
1. Shower Pass Men’s Spring Classic Jacket: It’s rainy season, which is why it’s the perfect time to get just the right rain jacket. Shower pass offers men’s women’s and kids ultra light rain jackets with a super waterproof, breathable shell. I had the kids version sent to review (my pic) for this guide and it’s fantastic for rainy days not only because it keeps you dry, but because it’s easy to spot the wearer thanks to the jacket colors and reflectors! These jackets are especially perfect for the cyclist in your life, but anyone stuck in the rain would appreciate being able to take this lightweight option out of their bag when needed.
2. Billabong Men’s Empire Wallet: It seems like very year I need to buy someone a new wallet and this one caught my eye while I was doing some other shopping. I really like surfer brands so I buy from them when I can, and I also like the sale price of this wallet! It has six card slots, an ID window slot, zipped coin spot, and the typical money bi-fold.
3. Will Leather Goods Men’s Lennon Backpack: Did you know that it typically takes about 75 steps down a factory line to complete a bag? This Lennon Backpack requires 159 steps to ensure quality workmanship that will last. “Will Leather Goods Signature Canvas & Leather Collection uses only the richest vegetable-tanned bridle leathers, sturdy 18 oz. cotton canvas, 10 oz. twill backing and steel-molded hardware.” Sounds pretty nice, right? I’m in love with this bag. I reviewed it for this post and it makes me want to go out and have an adventure! It sits high on the back so there’s no strain on the low back, the shoulder straps are comfortable, and there’s plenty of storage space. This bag even comes with a pillow!
4. Will Leather Goods Belt: Just like wallets, it doesn’t hurt to get a new belt for the guy every year or so. These belts are either a canvas or vegetable tanned leather material with strong workmanship.
5. Amazon Echo: This new toy is a great way to entertain the guy in your life for a bit. He can ask Echo all kinds of questions and get up to date on everything he needs to in just minutes, so there’s more time for the family . . . and finding recipes is easier.
6. DZR Shoes: Made with lazy bicyclers in mind, DZR shoes are sleek, use a natural gum rubber sole and include a reflective heel badge for safety. The shoe pictured is called the Pigeon, inspired by the city-dwelling flying friend, and you can definitely see that in the color and design. I tested out the women’s version of these shoes and they’re lace-free, have great cushion and pair well with everyday looks. The Variable Flex Shank Technology reminds me of a seatbelt a bit and makes the shoes super easy to slide on and off. Plus, these puppies are on sale (more than 50% off) for $36!
Which gifts are your favorite? What are you getting the man in your life?
I received some of the items listed in the gift guide so that I could review if they were a good fit or not. All opinions are my own and were not influenced.