Creating another person is hard work! I’m here to support you as you nurture your family. There are two different options for the Comfort & Heal Package, the Expecting Option, and Postpartum Option. Simply let me know which one you’re choosing when we connect after your purchase.
*This is an in-person service. Pricing is based on clients living in Tracy, Manteca, Lathrop, Mountain House, Livermore, or Fremont. Please contact us prior to purchasing if you live outside these areas to see if we can help you.
- Birth story sealing ceremony with herbal tea
- Soothing floral coconut milk & honey bath soak with anxiety-calming meditation/deep relaxation hypnosis track
- Calming bath with meditation (choice of herbal sitz or floral milk* & honey)
- Abdominal press with heaty oil
- Warming belly paste and belly binding with instruction for self-use (bind and paste to keep)
- Postpartum porridge (or choice or postpartum tea, meal to keep)
- Soothing floral almond milk* & honey bath soak with anxiety-calming meditation
- How to use a wrap or ring sling to support your belly (and as a comfort measure during birth)
- Postpartum porridge for later (or choice or postpartum tea/meal to keep)
- Belly binding tutorial for support and DIY after birth (supplies to keep)
- Setup of postpartum care area
*Milk used in baths will be your choice of almond milk or coconut milk. Due to the nature of these services and items required for advance purchase. This service is non-refundable. We take COVID-19 seriously and perform safety measures such as hand washing, mask-wearing, and careful distance to ensure your safety. As with all services, these are at-your-own-risk and voluntary for your self-healing. As per the role of a mother roaster and postpartum doula, I can not give medical advice or treat at a medical capacity.