There’s a reason skin-to-skin and kangaroo care is so important in those first moments (and years, really) of life — respectful touch is another way to create a bond and communicate with your little one. Through infant massage classes (for ages 0-12 months), parents, siblings, grandparents, or foster parents gain some of the below tools.
- Ways to calm baby
- How to listen to your baby
- The importance of communication and permission
- How to understand your baby’s needs
- Ways to help a constipated baby
- Creating a deeper bond with your baby (whether mom, dad, sibling)
- Help baby’s brain development
Due to the nature of virtual services, fees are non-refundable. Please keep in mind that per the role of a CEIMI and postpartum doula, I can not give medical advice or diagnosis.