What's more refreshing than a cucumber? A cucumber bean salad! Try this simple recipe for your next get together, no matter the season!
- Category: Appetizers
- 1 Can of S&W Black Beans
- 2 Small-Medium Cucumbers
- 1/2 An Onion, sliced (and chopped if desired)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Rinse and drain 1 can of S&W beans
- Peel and chop the cucumbers, then place them in a large bowl
- Slice half an onion then add sliced onions to the bowl with the cucumbers
- Once rinsed and dried, add beans to the large bowl
- Pour olive oil over ingredients in the bowl
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix well and chill until you're ready to serve your salad!