Looking for a fun local activity to do with your child ages 1, 2, or 3 years old? Join Navigating Parenthood’s “Mommy & Me” parent and tot Class in March 2023! Classes include sensory activities, music, themed story, and massage tips followed by open play time so parents can reset and chat with other…
From bonding to help with gas pain or a cranky baby, infant massage helps parents to find calm with their littles. Sign up for our next in-person or online class!
- Ways to calm baby
- How to listen to your baby
- The importance of communication and permission
- How to understand your baby’s needs
- Ways to help a constipated baby
- Creating a deeper bond with your baby (whether mom, dad, or sibling)
- Help baby’s brain development
Infant massage class has helped parents experiencing depression or emotional distance from their new baby to connect and take some calm moments together. It has also helped babies and parents after NICU stays, foster babies, and everyday families not sure how to help their little one or understand their needs.