Breastmilk & Feeding Session With CST
Have questions about the feeding journey or need some help with breastfeeding, pumping, bottle feeding, or starting solids with your baby? I can help!
Have questions about the feeding journey or need some help with breastfeeding, pumping, bottle feeding, or starting solids with your baby? I can help! As a lactation counselor, I can access feedings and offer resources & recommendations so that you can go to your pediatrician knowing what to ask for (I also have out-of-pocket specialists I can share) before seeing an IBCLC.
During this hour-long session I:
- Hear your concerns
- Listen to your pregnancy & birth story
- Check for body tightness and any signs a referral to PT, chiro, DDS, and IBCLS may be needed
- Help baby through basic infant to craniosacral therapy
- Discuss recommendations and resources
- Demonstrate techniques
- Offer tools & tips in the post-visit write-up (upon request)
*Please note that this session is billed per hour and per baby. A separate session will be needed for each baby. A travel fee may apply if you are located farther than 15 minutes from 95330.
Sarah Moore –
Thank you for telling me exactly what to say to their doctor. She’s putting in the referral for the babies’ pt. appointments with the lactation nurse tomorrow and hopefully referrals for that after I tell her my concerns. Can’t tell you thank you enough!!!