Getting together to make butter cookies for the holidays is an annual tradition in my family — baking Darth Vader cookies is something new this year. Now, with limited items to work with attempts were made by all to create Darth Vader cookies and these fails are fairly funny. You’ll have to excuse the white Vader frosting as we attempted to make and buy black frosting but either way it turned out to be only dark green . . . which was reserved for Yoda.
Darth Vader and the Pink Hat
“Luke, is that blood or a pink hat on my head?”
Crazy Eyes Vader Has a Mustache
Uh oh, did Darth get into Mr. Potato Head’s wardrobe again? Looks like he visited that guy with the furry magnetic mustache, too.
This one kinda Looks Like a Cat or Dog . . . not really sure.
This guy could blend into a Pac Man game really well if he didn’t have the mustache.
Poor guy got all jumbled up.
- The 9 Most Common Postpartum Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- A Hidden Postpartum Crisis: The 411 on Postnatal Depletion Syndrome
- 6 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Dad
- November Pregnancy Week-by-Week Photo Cards (Free Download)
- Our Discount Codes & Affiliate Links
- Bohemian Wilderness Themed Baby & Toddler Shared Room
- My Closet’s Amazing Transformation for the New Year
- Dreamy Un-Themed Alice in Wonderland Nursery
- 3 Free Downloadable “The Good Dinosaur” Activities to Preoccupy Your Kids
- BubbleBum Review & Giveaway
- Savvy Review: Luna Pads
- 6 Tips For Riding Thomas the Train