Virtual Individualized Postpartum Planning
Planning for postpartum is essential. Let me help your family through this huge transition via virtual postpartum planning.
- Two scheduled virtual education sessions, 1 hour each
- Text and email support for 4 weeks (allow 24 hours for a response)
- Facebook support group
Planning for postpartum is essential. Let me help your family through this huge transition feeling prepared and calm. My Virtual Postpartum Planning Package includes an initial hour-long session to answer questions, share resources, and cover the below important prep topics. Clients are given homework to work on after our session and can send text messages or emails between sessions to ask any questions. We’ll schedule a second hour-long session a few weeks after our first session together to check in on home & life prep assignments and cover any additional education or answer further questions. Families also enjoy a discount on my on-demand infant massage course, Navigating Nurturing Touch.
- General baby gear chat — go over what you have or may need
- What to expect when the baby comes home
- Diapering types, info & tips
- Home prep
- Meal prep
- Feeding logistics & Education
- Emotional Support
- Relationship logistics
- Creating a care team
- Tips for siblings
- Family & friend visits
- The prep PDF and “homework”
Due to the nature of virtual services, fees are non-refundable. Please keep in mind that per the role of a doula, I can not give medical advice or diagnosis.