7 Ultra-Cute Toddler Backpacks
Looking for that special first backpack for your little one? Check out these 7 adorable backpacks made with toddlers and preschoolers in mind. They’re lightweight, compact and fit comfortable on little ones without skimping on the storage needed for spare clothes, snacks, water, and activities.
1. SoYoung Orange Fox ($45): This stylish gem is wipable, durable and simply adorable! Mix and match a clip-on lunch bag with it for a complete look.
2. Beatrix Little Kid Dolce and Panna Backpack ($42, Amazon): Make going to school sweet with this animated backpack.
3. Skip Hop Monkey Zoo Pack Backpack ($20, Nordstrom): Complete with a banana zipper, water bottle side storage and a cute monkey face this backpack is too cute.
4. PB Kids Unicorn Backpack (Sale, $29): This adorable 3D backpack is small enough for little ones but big enough to store all their preschool/Pre-K items.
5. JJ Cole Rocket Backpack ($25, Amazon): Here’s a cute bag for the little astronaut in your life!
6. Skip Hop Butterfly Zoo Pack Backpack ($20, Nordstrom): Get carried away with these magical butterfly wings!
7. PB Kids Dinosaur Backpack (Sale $29): Have a dinosaur fan in the family? This cute, comfy backpack can be personalized with their name!