The idea of a capsule wardrobe has been a big sensation for the last few years but it’s been a thing for a lot longer than that in the world of motherhood. You see, no matter how many outfits you own it always seems to come down to the same few outfits that you pull out of the clean clothes hamper then have to immediately wash again because of some sort of gross mishap. It’s at this point that you start to wonder if you even have any other clothes (and if they still fit)! So I thought it would be fun to share three pieces of clothing that can be mixed and matched to look like different outfits for Spring. Keep scrolling to see them all!
I received clothing for this post. All opinions are mine alone. There may be some affiliate links. Photos by Sincerely Me Photography.
I’ve been really into grey lately and I just adore how this grey basic sleeveless maxi dress is so soft and flowy, but also compliments my postpartum figure.
I added a black belt to the grey dress to change the look of it a bit. Adding any belt you’d like makes it a whole new dress!
For look three I simply added a super cute floral gray kimono to the dress and belt.
In the last mix and match outfit, I wore this super cute skirt over my gray dress with the belt. The dress is a bit longer than the skirt so I just had to tuck it in some (the belt helped).
What are some ways you make the same outfits look like something new?
- 8 Clever Family Halloween Costumes You’ll Want to Try This Year
- The 9 Most Common Postpartum Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- A Hidden Postpartum Crisis: The 411 on Postnatal Depletion Syndrome
- 6 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Dad
- This Family’s Labyrinth Halloween Costumes Win the Internet
- Tongue and Lip Ties 101
- Our Discount Codes & Affiliate Links
- 3-Day Family Vacation to SF with Littles and a Big Kid
- Creating Lasting Memories: How to Plan a Meaningful Mother Blessing Ceremony
- 5 Ways to Treat Diaper Rash & Prevent Future Outbreaks
- Free Cinderella Printables Perfect For Family Night
- 4 Magical Girls’ Dresses For The Release of Cinderella