Finding time to do your makeup isn’t easy when you’re a mom, which is one of several reasons I really like the idea of sample makeup kits — You can bring them with you in case you get a chance to apply your makeup later, and get to try a new type of makeup without buying a huge thing of it before you’re sure it’s the makeup for you. For about a week now, I’ve been using a Jane Iredale Starter Kit as my daily and travel makeup, along with some Pacifica products I had and an amazing lipstick from Dr. Hauschka and came up with a Summer evening look to share in the video below.
These beauty items are considered natural, and smell amazing! My daughter just started getting into my makeup and trying to put it on when I’m not looking, so the fact that I have natural beauty products gives me a bit more peace of mind. Are your kiddos into your makeup? What’s you’re favorite Summer look? Watch below to see mine, then scroll down to see a full list of what I used in the video.
Video not loading? Click here to watch: https://youtu.be/Vqf_iZaaKK0
This post may contain affiliate links
- Pacifica Essencial Makeup Removing Wipes ($7, Ulta)
- Smooth Affair from the Jane Iredale Starter Kit ($55, Pharmaca, Use code SAVEMORE through June 22 for 20% off and free ship)
- Amazing Base or PurePressed Base from the Jane Iredale Starter Kit
- Your choice of blush (I used a Bare Minerals blush I had on-hand but isn’t for sale anymore, try this one, $20.)
- Pacifica Enlighten Eye Brightening Shadow Palette ($14, Pacifca.com)
- Pacifica Power of Love Coconut Infused Mineral Shadow Palette ($20, Target)
- Pacifica Eye Lining Pencil in Fringe ($12, Target)
- Pacifica Stellar Gaze Length & Strength Mascara ($14, Target)
I received most of the beauty products used in the video for the purpose of this review, no monetary compensation was given and all opinions are my own.