We’ve all heard about the massive swag handed out to celebrities at awards shows, for holidays and at events, but have you ever wondered what’s in them? Distinctive Assets, one of the first companies to start the celebrity swag gift trend over a decade ago as a way for companies to market their products, reached out to let me know they’re giving 25 celebrities a Mother’s Day in Hollywood Celebrity Gift Box worth about $8,000, and that they want to send out a special Mother’s Day bag with goodies from the celebrity gift box to one of my readers! Yep, it’s your turn to feel a little bit like Mila Kunis or Alicia Keys for Mother’s Day.
This packed gift box includes a plethora of items for moms and little ones — from a scarf to shoes, diapers, books, wellness packages, and even a security camera. Mom Celebs getting a Mother’s Day in Hollywood Celebrity Gift Box include: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Hayden Panettiere, Rachel Bilson, Christina Ricci, Gaby Hoffman, Kelly Rowland, Stacy Keibler, Lake Bell, Eva Mendes, Kate Hudson, Zoe Saldana, Molly Sims, Milla Jovovich, Amanda Peet, Shakira, Carrie Underwood, Sara Gilbert, Liv Tyler, Alicia Keys, Vanessa Lachey, Blake Lively, Ali Larter, Jessica Biel, Zooey Deschanel, and Mila Kunis. So if you win this giveaway, you’ll be enjoying the some of the same goodies to celebrate being a mom as these maternal mavens, not too shabby!
Distinctive Assets is generously providing the prize below for this giveaway. The following may contain affiliate links (thanks for supporting this website).
One lucky Savvy Every Day reader will win some of my favorite items for mom and kiddo (valued at over $1,700) from this massive celebrity gift bag! Though I’m told the winning bag may vary, below is a bit more about the items I’ve picked out for you to win.
For Mom ($1354)
1. Piper ($279), a device that lets you manage and connect with your home in an entirely new way. It’s the perfect balance of security, video monitoring and automation to make life safer and more convenient for you and your family.
2. Polar A300 Polar Fitness and Activity Monitor ($160) — A 24/7 activity tracker that measures steps, calorie burn, sleep patterns as well as overall fitness activity, and gives instant feedback. It also provides inactivity alerts to the Polar Flow app and is the first waterproof heart rate compatible activity tracker.
3. TAGS Boutique Bundle ($100): Gift card, hoodie and tote bag.
4. Lat & Lo custom solid Sterling Silver necklace inscribed with the latitude & longitude coordinates to the Dolby Theater in California and a special inscription on back, worth $150.
5. Coal & Canary‘s Super Powers and Fresh Flowers ($25), a soy/vegetable wax blend candle that smells like a fresh floral bouquet.
6. Logitech‘s Mother’s Day Gift Bundle ($640): Logitech Wireless Mouse M320, Logitech Big Bang for iPad Air, Logitech Big Bang for iPad Mini, Logitech Type+ for iPad Air 2, Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air, Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air, and Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air.
For the Kiddo ($375)
7. Nest Designs‘ Bamboo Blankies (for swaddling, burping and more) and Bib Bandanas (adjustable with easy snaps), worth $140.
8. Teeth Fairies: A Baby Teeth Tradition Book, Doll & Box Set ($50)
9. Penguin Books For Young Readers ($80): Books include: Llama Llama’s Little Library by Anna Dewdney, Eric Carle’s Very Little Library by Eric Carle, Little Owl’s Night by Divya Srinivasan, Corduroy by Don Freeman, and Red Truck by Kersten Hamilton
10. Skinfix Gift Set ($105): The Skinfix line of adult and baby lotions, washes and medicinal balms are clinically proven to help heal and soothe dry and eczema prone skin and are sold exclusively at Target.
Which item are you most excited about in this prize pack? My favorite items would have to be Piper and the Polar A300 Fitness and Activity Monitor for mom, then pretty much all of the gifts for the kiddo. Be sure to enter below and tag me in a pic on Instagram (@savvyeveryday) with all your goodies if you win!
Thanks to Distinctive Assets for providing the massive prize for this giveaway! I’m receiving some of the items as part of the post, no other compensation is being given and all opinions are my own.
- The 9 Most Common Postpartum Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- A Hidden Postpartum Crisis: The 411 on Postnatal Depletion Syndrome
- 6 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Dad
- Meaningful Gifts For Her Under $150
- Best Money Saving Apps That Actually Save Money
- 3 Tips for Buying Big Sibling Gifts From Baby
- My 4-Day Birth Story
- 12 Tips for Berry Picking at a You-Pick Farm
- Whimsical Unicorn Bedroom Inspired by Mouse + Magpie
- Top Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Baby Deals for New Parents
- 9 Fun & Practical Mother’s Day Gifts For New and Expecting Mamas
- What It’s Like to Meet Oakland Raider Marcel Reece