We all love our kids, but sometimes there’s a need to feel like a person outside of mommyhood. Mom’s Night Out SF makes that possible by bringing the experts in San Francisco kiddo sitting to the event so you can still get your much needed time away without being too far away if you’re still nursing or have a super attached little one. Enjoy threading, makeup and hair services while your kiddo decorates their own turtle bank with Peekadoodle Kids Club, or make a mosaic necklace with Artistic Home Paint & Glass Studio while your baby plays with the sitter you chose from UrbanSitter. Need to get back in touch with your body? Try out an S Factor SF warm up or chat with NewboRN Solutions‘ intimacy coach, Teresa Vargo.
Every detail of Mom’s Night Out has moms in mind, both as women and mothers. With an intimate setting for natural products and services (plus some fun shopping), this is a night of pampering you can’t afford to miss! Tickets are $35 per mom (but check out the MNO Facebook Page for discount codes), and $20 per child (for the Kids Suite). That’s right, a sitter for 4 hours in SF (plus an extra mini goodie bag) for just $20!
Would love to go but still don’t have it in the budget? No problem, Savvy Every Day is giving away 2 tickets to Mom’s Night Out SF. That’s 2 winners and 2 mamas who are going to have a blast in SF on Jan. 31! Enter in the widget below or via the Savvy Every Day Facebook Giveaway tab.
- Cloth Diapering Essentials: Must-Have Items for a Sustainable Baby Care
- The 9 Most Common Postpartum Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- A Hidden Postpartum Crisis: The 411 on Postnatal Depletion Syndrome
- 6 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Dad
- Shopping for Preschoolers? Gift Ideas To Keep Your Kids Engaged All Holiday Season
- 3 Tips for Buying Big Sibling Gifts From Baby
- 5 Ways to Treat Diaper Rash & Prevent Future Outbreaks
- Top Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Baby Deals for New Parents
- A Gorgeous Last-Minute Panda First Birthday Party
- 3 Reasons You Need to Hike More as a Family
- Men Do Babywear: 6 Dads Share Their Journey
- Restaurant in Review: Tidepools