Father’s Day isn’t just about dads who’ve been parenting for a while, it’s a time for parents-to-be to celebrate their future to come, and for expecting dads to get some support. If you have a dad-to-be in your life, this is the perfect opportunity for sage advice through some thought-out gifts. Keep scrolling to see some super sweet Father’s Day gifts for the expecting dad in your life.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that — at no cost to you — we may earn a small commission on any purchases you make from the recommendations we share. This helps keep our website running so that we can offer you free content and resources! All items have been reviewed to ensure a fit, we won’t recommend something if it doesn’t pass our testing.
Save the new or expecting dad in your life from the mental load of grocery shopping on two hours of sleep by gifting Lettuce Grow’s Nook system! The Nook was made for easy-to-manage indoor plant growth, making it the best way to ensure new parents enjoy fresh, nourishing foods for years to come. The best part is you can get 20 free seedlings, an indoor mat, and a PH pen in your Nook kit while Lettuce Grow has their pre-order special!
Help make postpartum snacking easier with the gift of a gorgeous Lynn & Liana Acacia hardwood cheese board! With a variety of shapes and eco-friendly epoxy designs, you’re sure to find the perfect board for any new parent.
Gift the expecting dad in your life the opportunity to learn how to understand their baby, ways to play with their little one, and something that will deepen their bond with their little, too — infant massage class, Navigating Nurturing Touch is the perfect on-demand virtual infant massage course to gift this Father’s Day.
Skin-to-skin is so important in the first 40 days after birth, and what better way to do that than with a carrier? Colugo’s baby carrier is fully adjustable to accommodate babywearing from newborn to 33 pounds. and comes with an SPF 50+ protective head cover plus ample space for keys and a diaper or two.
- The 9 Most Common Postpartum Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- A Hidden Postpartum Crisis: The 411 on Postnatal Depletion Syndrome
- 6 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Dad
- My Ribbon Gender Reveal
- How We Held the Best Wild West-themed First Birthday Party for My Son
- 5 Ways Sending New Year’s Cards Will Cut Your Stress
- Best Money Saving Apps That Actually Save Money
- 3 Reasons to Support Her “Crazy” Nesting Ideas
- 22 Adorable Dad and Baby Shirts for Father’s Day
- A Gorgeous Last-Minute Panda First Birthday Party
- Free Cinderella Printables Perfect For Family Night
- 4 Magical Girls’ Dresses For The Release of Cinderella