Storytime with dad is important, especially when reading books together means making memories. We’ve rounded up a list of books with a few great stories to read together, along with personalized and interactive stories, and books that teach dad and kids how to create cool things together. Check out this of 20 books for kids and dads and share your favorite in the comments, then enter the giveaway at the bottom of this post to win one of 5 personalized Put Me in the Storybooks to share with someone special.
This post contains affiliate links (I get money toward diapers if you make a purchase) but is not sponsored.
Terms & Conditions:
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Open to legal residents of USA who are 18 years or older. Giveaway begins on May 16, 2017 at 11:59 CST and ends on June 7, 2017 at 12:00 am (“Promotion Period”). Enter the Giveaway during the Promotion Period online by submitting the entry form. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/54ca7af7528/ . Winner will be selected by Random.org and be notified by email. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. Five (5) winner(s) will receive one (1) copy of a personalized Father’s Day book of their choice (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $34.99). By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to Put Me In The Story. Put Me In The Story does not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are in no way associated with this giveaway.
- The 9 Most Common Postpartum Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- A Hidden Postpartum Crisis: The 411 on Postnatal Depletion Syndrome
- 6 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Dad
- Floral Spring Pregnancy Photo Card
- 5 Sanity Tips For Parents With Toddlers
- Meaningful Gifts For Her Under $150
- How to Potty Train Boys When They’re Ready
- 20 Halloween Candy Alternatives for Sensitive Kids
- This Family’s Labyrinth Halloween Costumes Win the Internet
- Useful Gifts for Baby’s 1st Christmas
- My Closet’s Amazing Transformation for the New Year
- Car in Review: 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage ES