Cheesy Artichoke Dip
- 14 oz Quartered artichoke hearts (drained if canned)
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 8 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 0.75 cup Parmesan (grated)
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick spray if it isn’t a non-stick dish/pan. I used a small loaf dish, but you can also use an 11×7 baking dish.
- Combine the (drianed) artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, salt, and 1/2 cup of the parmesan in a bowl.
- Pour the well mixed ingredients into the baking dish and cover in remaining parmesean.
- Bake until bubbling — ABout 20-30 minutes