Picking the right appetizer for your get-together just got easier! This artichoke dip is creamy, cheesy, and super simple to make with the kiddos. Keep reading for the printable recipe then enjoy taste-testing your new creation!
One of my all-time favorite holiday appetizers is actually a cheesy artichoke dip! When I was in high school I pretty much lived at my boyfriend’s house — I was always there haha — and their tradition for any get-together or holiday was to make cheesy artichoke dip. It was a huge honor for his little brother when his mom passed the reins to him in later years and he became the official artichoke dip maker for events. Me? I just really enjoyed eating that artichoke dip! I reached out to get the recipe years after my breakup since I was still a good friend with my ex’s mom, but I immediately misplaced it and have been searching for another great recipe for this ever since. Well, this year I found it! Though the recipe says it yields 8-10 servings I had to basically stop myself from eating the whole pan of it. It’s that good. So much cheese! Savannah really liked helping me make this, too. She wouldn’t eat it, but she had fun putting the ingredients together.
Cheesy Artichoke Dip
- 14 oz Quartered artichoke hearts (drained if canned)
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 8 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 0.75 cup Parmesan (grated)
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick spray if it isn't a non-stick dish/pan. I used a small loaf dish, but you can also use an 11x7 baking dish.
- Combine the (drianed) artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, salt, and 1/2 cup of the parmesan in a bowl.
- Pour the well mixed ingredients into the baking dish and cover in remaining parmesean.
- Bake until bubbling — ABout 20-30 minutes