Kiddos look adorable when they’re dressed all dapper, so why not make it tradition for Easter to be your family’s dapper day (With or without Disneyland)? I’ve selected a few outfits that would be oh so adorable for babies, toddlers and big kids alike and have rounded up a few for you here. These are all from Target, where they’re offering a buy one, get one 50 percent off deal on all dress up clothes until March 28 (plus another 5 percent off and free shipping if you have a Red Card). Check these out and comment below with pics of your dapper kids, or your favorite clothes for Easter this year!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something I get a commission. Thank you for supporting this website.
A: Just One You™ Made by Carter’s® Boys’ 3-Piece Top and Bottom Set ($22, 2T-5T). This ready-made dress up set is a great price! You get a cute tie, a Springtime dress shirt and some snazzy pants. Your kiddo can dress down the pants by wearing them with a grey shirt, or any non-dress shirt on regular days, then keep the shirt and tie handy for those last-minute special occasions.
B: Toddler Boys’ Decked in Check Easter Collection at Target (12 months-5T, boys 6-7). This collection pairs Cherokee’s brown Doug Boots ($16, Toddler 5-12) with either a Plaid Black & White Necktie ($5, 2T-5T) or Green Plaid Necktie ($5, 2T-5T), Poplin Cargo Shorts ($6.40, 12 months-5T, boys 6-7), and your choice of a Plaid Button Down in Caspian Sea ($10, 12 months-5T, boys 6-7) or a Charcoal Gingham Check Button Down ($10, 12 months-5T, boys 6-7). If you get the boots, shorts, a tie, and one of the shirts from this list it will cost you about $37.40 without discounts.
C: Just One You™ Made by Carter’s® Boys’ 3-Piece Top and Bottom Set ($20, Newborn-24 months). Yet another adorable set for a great deal. Babies in ties? It’s enough to make you melt. Your baby or toddler will look undeniably dapper and totally adorable in this button down onsie with bow tie and dress pant combo.
- The 9 Most Common Postpartum Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- A Hidden Postpartum Crisis: The 411 on Postnatal Depletion Syndrome
- 6 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Dad
- Review: Jack N’ Jill Natural Toothpaste
- Easy Flower, Butterfly and Bee Family Costume
- 3 Tips for Baby Proof Christmas Decorating
- 3 Reasons You Need to Hike More as a Family
- The 411 On My New Favorite Way to Spot Online Deals
- 3 Reasons You Need to Go to the Watermark Conference For Women
- A Day at Coyote Hills in the 2016 Toyota Camry SE
- Free Cinderella Printables Perfect For Family Night
- Global Star Wars Unboxing Event Means Hours of Kiddo Entertainment