February isn’t all about Valentine’s Day, it’s Black History Month and a great month to show loved ones you care! For me, February means oodles of birthday celebrations, too, because both S and the hubby were born in February and this new little one is due on the 18th! Because it’s the final month of my pregnancy and such an important month for many other reasons, I wanted to make these February baby bump photo cards extra special. Click through to download this month’s special week-by-week baby bump cards and use them in your own bump updates!
This month’s baby bump cards are glam meets heartfelt. Click on the image above to download the PDF with weeks 4-41, then simply print the pages you need!
- The 9 Most Common Postpartum Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- A Hidden Postpartum Crisis: The 411 on Postnatal Depletion Syndrome
- 6 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Dad
- 8 Budget-Friendly Tips for Creating an Eco-Friendly Nursery
- Empowering Holiday Gifts for Postpartum Breastfeeding Moms
- Fall Themed Post Office Learning Activities for Toddlers
- Tongue and Lip Ties 101
- Useful Gifts for Baby’s 1st Christmas
- Creating Lasting Memories: How to Plan a Meaningful Mother Blessing Ceremony
- 7 Super Awesome Valentine’s Day Crafts for Parents & Kids
- The 411 On My New Favorite Way to Spot Online Deals
- Savvy Review: Luna Pads