The Ultimate Star, Moon and Cloud Baby Registry
Nursery rooms and baby showers have a theme, so why not your baby registry? Focusing on a theme can help make putting the shower together a bit easier, and also help ensure that the mom-to-be gets items that she actually needs and wants for the new baby. Since my nursery room is star, moon and cloud themed with gray, white and mint as the main colors, I created an ultimate star, moon and cloud baby registry to share! From something for the big sis or big bro-to-be to items needed for diapering (minus the given wipes & diapers) and bedtime, you’ll find this is a super complete list of musts for families expecting for the first time or again. Be sure to enter the giveaway at the end!
Some items in this post were received for review. May contain affiliate links. All opinions are mine alone. Thank you for your support!
1. DockATot Delux in Mrs. Mighetto Night Night: Naptime and playtime just got a lot easier! Use this as a space for tummy time, cushion for under a play gym, or as a safe space for baby to sleep between feedings. I’m so excited to use this during the day while the big sis is at school and it’s just me and baby.
1. Bébé au Lait Twilight Nursing Pillow: Not only is this gorgeous pillow shaped like a crescent moon to snuggle your body for feedings (or a laptop during work time), but the pattern is adorable!
2. Name Bubbles Star Write-On bottle Labels: Whether you’re just trying to remember when your breastmilk was pumped or a bottle was made, or if you’re trying to let day care know which bottles belong to your kid these star bottle labels are a must! They can withstand the bottle being warmed up and you can erase and re-write all the info on them.
3. Gel Pads for Breastfeeding: I remember buying these when I was breastfeeding Savannah and oh my goodness they are a blessing. If you plan to breastfeed, be sure to get these or something similar to soothe the aches that come with nourishing your little one.
4. Baby Zala Multi-Use Shawl: I’m not a minimalist per say, but who doesn’t enjoy items that have multiple uses to cut down on the clutter? This shawl is unbelievably soft, super fashionable, and works for nursing if you feel like you want to cover up.
1. Just Born Sparkle Collection Blue Gown and Hat Set: The moment I saw this outfit I knew it would be the perfect first outfit to put on baby before leaving the hospital. It fits my star theme and is a great price.
2. Cat & Jack Sleep Gown 2-Pack: This particular 2-pack includes a super cute organic cloud gown!
3. Cat & Jack 5-Piece Bodysuit Pack: Again, great price for a set and super cute stars.
4. aden + anais Long Sleeve One Piece: I am totally digging the star metallics that are popular right now and this is no exception — It’s gorgeous.
1. Finn + Emma Feather Play Gym: This isn’t a star, moon or cloud item, but birds are in the sky too and it’s simply a beautiful item! I love how Finn + Emma products are made from the safest materials and with simple, functional design in mind. I plan on using this adorable play gym over the DockATot.
2. Just Born Moon Plush: Great for making babies laugh during diaper changes, but also for a ton of snuggles once the kiddo gets older — Win!
3. Chomp Chew Beads Cloud & Stars Teether: Since teething time is inevitable, why not make it fun? This adorable cloud teether has little grips on the back to massage the gums and make holding it easier. Pair it with one of Chomp Chew Beads’ star silicone teething beads for a super cute personalized teether! Ask them about their Starstruck DIY teething necklace kit made exclusively for Savvy Every Day, too! It’s a silicon bead kit made up of my mint, gray and white registry/nursery room colors that allows you to make several of your own teething necklaces. Use code SAVVYEVERYDAY15 to save 15% off until March 31, 2017.
4. Cloud & Sun Activity Mirror: Isn’t this adorable? I love how unique the design is!
Big Sis or Bro
1. Baby Doll Moon Bassinet: In case you’re able to get your hands on the moon bassinet I mentioned earlier for Sleepy Time, this would be an adorable “just like mommy” item to get the big sis or big bro.
2. Chewbeads Broadway Jr. Necklace: This teething necklace totally fits the star theme but is also functional, fashionable and fun for kids. It glows in the dark and helps kiddos to feel like a big helper or “just like mommy” when baby is teething.
3. Big Bro Felt Sticker: Super cute sticker for big-bro-to-be to wear at the baby shower and on delivery day. There’s also a Big Sis Felt Sticker to help big sis feel a part of the baby shower festivities and special on delivery day.
4. Mini Ring Sling: How cute would it be to get a ring sling for big bro or big sis to babywear their own doll while mama wears the new baby? A friend of mine bought me a gorgeous golden ring sling (kinda like the stars in the sky at night) and a matching mini for my kiddo. It’s just the best!
1. Wonderment Jewelry Star & Moon Mama Metal: The first time I saw Alicia’s designs I was ecstatic! I’d been hunting for functional jewelry that fit my theme, and what’s better than mama metal?! This wasn’t around when S was a baby so I was super excited to get a custom star and moon necklace from Alicia for my art nouveau maternity photos. I’m even more excited that she’s giving one away to one lucky reader in this post, too! (Read to the bottom of the post for details on how to enter.)
2. Pearhead Baby’s Little Organizer: If I don’t have a designated spot for certain things they end up here, there and everywhere . . . and really hard to find when I’m looking later. This organizer helps keep everything from first ultrasounds and bump photos to hospital documents all safe and secure in one spot. It even includes tabs labeled for everything that you may need to keep track of during baby’s first year. Fantastic gift!
3. Pearhead Gold Star Milestone Stickers: This is in the Mama category because we all know it’s mom who cares about photographing each and every month. I’m hoping to design some fun milestone cards for tracking my little’s growth but in the meantime added this to my registry because there’s a 99% chance I won’t get around to making my own and these stars are perfect.
4. Pearhead Babyprints Frame: I love framed baby prints. When S was born the hospital told us they didn’t do baby prints so this time around I was sure to get this set from Pearhead so that I can take the no-mess ink and paper with me in the hospital bag and get those very first prints before I forget. I recommend adding this to your registry for sure.
5. Ring Sling: There are several ring slings I want . . . and a ton of woven wraps with stars on them, but I really like this golden one that reminds me of the bright Sun or stars in the night.
What an amazing list with so many great brands!! I love the star theme. It’s perfect for either gender!
Thank you, yes it’s really great no matter the gender for sure ?
I love the Ubbi Diaper Pail, it’s so cute!!!
Right? It’s awesome!
What a thoughtful list. My favorite would be a tie between the mama metal (excellent for little fingers that would instead pinch and pull at my breast or face) or the ring sling, which is an incredible tool!
Thank you! Yes, isn’t it great!
What an epic list! The puj tub is so fabulous for second (or more) babies. It’s just so fast to use! We’re still using it & she’s almost 10 months. ?
That’s so great to hear! I really love the Puj set as a registry gift and am excited to use their tub instead of a bulky plastic tub this time around for baby. 🙂
Love that you’re doing custom mama metal as a giveaway! These are all such amazing products, Shari! I can tell you put a lot of time and thought into it 🙂
Thank you! Yes, it was definitely months of work finally coming together 🙂
Omg what a dreamy baby registry!!
Such a wonderful registry! Definitely useful & every momma needs some momma metal.
Thank you! Yesss every mama does!
I *love* the Baby Doll Moon Bassinet!
Isn’t it cute?! I kinda want to order it and see if it will work for newborn pics haha.
I think that the Moon Bassinet is cool.
It really is!
I like the Puj Splash Newborn Set.
It’s awesome! Good luck in the contest!
Absolutely LOVE this list! I’m obsess s with star and moon themes and this is just darling.
Thank you! Aw yay this is perfect for you ?. Mint, gray and white is a popular combo now too.
I love mama metal!
Yay, good luck in the contest!
Nursery is decorated with a zoo theme.
Where was this list when I was pregnant with my little! I love everything here!
Awww I’m glad you love it all! ❤️
I’m loving all the new things!
This was an amazing list!
Love a lot of those baby items! Yay for giveaways I entered ?
Right? They’re so fun to look at 🙂 Good luck in the giveaway!
Love the tips! Thanks so much for the opportunity
Thank you, good luck!
Love this post ?
I ‘mais à bit obsessed with stars too. My little one fiesta outfit was with stars, as his beanie, and aden & anais stars swaddles. If i have the chance to have another baby, i would définitly buy a wrapsody stella???
Oh perfect! That outfit sounds awesome!
I am loving the sling. Your nursery theme is adorable!
Thanks, Dana! I’ll be posting the nursery room design in March with everything put together 😀 I need to watch a video on how to use this sling before baby comes haha.
My two girls and I love to tell each other “I love you to the moon and back!” This would be such a cute theme for when we decide to have our third
Awww that’s the sweetest! My mom has always said that to her grandkids so it was super fun to incorporate it into this theme. Yes, you have your registry all set up already for number 3 just by using this post! 😉
OMG! I love this theme! So cute! and holy cow what an amazing round up of so many great products! I especially love the moon bassinet! way too cute!
So glad you love it, Samantha, thank you! ❤️
This baby nursery theme is ADORABLE! I love it all, but the moon bassinet had me swooning- I’ve never seen one before. I love that you’ve covered all the bases plus something special for the mamas. Such a great roundup with so many adorable ideas.
Thank you so much, Katherine! Yesss that bassinet is amazing for the price, too! I found the crib versions on Etsy but they cost a lot more unless you make it yourself.
I love your new baby registry list, and including the nursery theme within the registry. So cute!!!
What a great roundup! That Dockatot pattern is the best one ever! And that crescent bassinet is gorgeous! I hope you’re able to find something that will work for you that you love just as much!
Aren’t they cool?! I wish the bassinet was in stock, but I found something that will work 🙂
You gave me some great ideas for my sister’s upcoming shower !! Thanks!
Oh yay I’m so glad to hear that! There’s a custom necklace giveaway, too, if you’d like to win her one!
This is all so sweet, love the theme!
beautiful registry! and such a cute necklace! ^__^
Isn’t it cool?! Good luck in the giveaway 🙂
How great of an idea for a next baby!!
Thanks, it’s such a super fun registry!
My nursery theme is “I love you to the moon and back” with a doggy twist.
How adorable! A lot of these items will work for you too, then! My baby shower had a “I love you to the moon and back” sort of theme and I’m definitely going to have that sign up in the room.
Adorable, all of it!
Thanks for check it out all out! Yesss I totally love it all.
such a fun giveaway. I would love anything, I’m sure!
Thank you! Yess, all of these items are fantastic!
So cute! I really love that this theme isn’t one that a child will quickly outgrow.
Thanks, Megan! I love themes that aren’t outgrown super quick, too! I think it can be for either gender, too 🙂
Twinkle twinkle little star
This is the best list ever!!! I LOVE that diaper pale. It’s so cute!
Thank you so much, Ann! Yess super cute diaper pail, right?
Love your registry!!! I’ve never seen this type of decor and I love it!! Great list!!!
Thank you! I was hoping to share something different 😀