These Pecan Hungarian Cookie Drops are simply divine! You won’t want to eat just two, but you will want to limit yourself before you eat them all!
Hungarian Pecan Cookie Drops
- 1 cup Unsalted butter
- 1 cup Finely chopped pecans or walnuts (I used cinnamon pecans from the store and mashed them in a sandwich bag)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cup All-purpose flour
- 2.5 cup Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl until smooth (I used my mixer with the paddle attachment)
- Add 1/2 cup of the powdered — My daughter loved that she could do this herself
- Slowly pour in the flour until well mixed, followed by the walnuts or pecans
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on a cookie sheet — Another great activity for the kiddo!
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned — careful the bottom doesn't burn!
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes
- Pour remaining powdered sugar on a plate then roll the cooled cake drops in the plate of sugar about 1-2 times each