Fall is upon us, and with that I thought I’d finally share this 70s glam-inspired look Reichel Broussard (Copy Cat Chic) took photos of while we were staying at Holman Ranch (a breathtaking winery with restaurant and event space) during my birthday week in August — It’s perfect for this weather! Green is one of my favorite colors, and though I’m more of a white gold and silver gal, I really like wearing gold with natural/Earthy colors like green, brown, beige and red. I requested some fun statement jewelry from Sweet & Spark (a cute dad and daughter jewelry shop selling vintage jewelry finds) for this review and was sent a 70s bracelet and necklace to get my outfit ideas going. After searching for the right outfit, I found this clearance dress and fell in love with the color pairing, as well as how I could wear it for work, a special occasion or just glamming up my day.
Other Fab Dresses For This Look
Sadly, the dress I’m wearing in this picture (though on clearance for $8 online) may be unavailable for purchase, so I’m sharing some fantastic alternatives for Fall. These dresses can be layered for warmth and worn to work or date night out. Pair these green babies with some gold statements, like the ones in Sweet & Spark’s 70s glam section, to complete the look!
Complimentary Sparkle Belts
I’ve had my golden belt for a while and it’s a staple for my wardrobe. Whether I’m adding it to brown and neutral toned clothes for a Earthy or Fall look, adding it to a dress to jazz it up, or topping off a black shirt with this lovely belt, it works. I recommend having at least one of these in your closet. Here are a few options to get you started!
Photos by Reichel Broussard. This is not a sponsored post, all opinions are my own.
- The 9 Most Common Postpartum Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- A Hidden Postpartum Crisis: The 411 on Postnatal Depletion Syndrome
- 6 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Dad
- Fantastic Family Gift Ideas for Creating Holiday Memories
- 21 Waterproof Toddler Raincoats to Keep in Your Car
- 5 New Top Rated Breastfeeding Products to Try ASAP
- 4 Diaper Tips Every Parent Should Know
- Wonderland-Inspired Half Birthday
- 7 Super Awesome Valentine’s Day Crafts for Parents & Kids
- Adorable Coral Colored Kids Bathroom
- Car in Review: 2015 Lexus RX 450h
- Kiddo Room Design: Chandelier For Less