Trying to figure out items for the kids’ Easter baskets isn’t always easy, especially if you want your basket to be food-free. So if you’re looking for extra inspiration (or just think it would be fun to see someone else’s Easter basket) check out the video below where I gab about Easter basket types and share what I’ve packed in my daughter’s basket.
What did you get your kids for Easter this year?
- Cloth Diapering Essentials: Must-Have Items for a Sustainable Baby Care
- The 9 Most Common Postpartum Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- A Hidden Postpartum Crisis: The 411 on Postnatal Depletion Syndrome
- 6 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Dad
- Tongue and Lip Ties 101
- 7 Super Awesome Valentine’s Day Crafts for Parents & Kids
- 5 Must-Have Products for Kids With Tangled Hair
- DIY Lighted Pom Pom Wall Flowers & Kitchen
- 9 Fun & Practical Mother’s Day Gifts For New and Expecting Mamas
- 4 Ways Inside Out Surprised Me (And Activity Sheets)
- 3 Free Downloadable “The Good Dinosaur” Activities to Preoccupy Your Kids
- Fit Mama: 4 Great Workout Systems You Can Take Anywhere