6 Darling Dresses For Spring 2015
Easter was one of the most important holidays of the year when I was growing up. My moms would always leave a jelly bean trail to a cute little basket somewhere filled with chocolate, gift cards or toys and an outfit to wear at church that day. The Easter dress was an annual tradition as sacred as the gifting of pajamas on Christmas Eve. I anticipated it and it was something I could always count on. So I thought it would be fun to follow up my Dapper Easter Duds For Boys post with some darling dresses for girls to get on Easter morning for that special day. These dresses are all fairly inexpensive and fit 12 months to girls’ 6X.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this site!
1. Toddler Girls Cap Sleeve Floral Dress in Paradise Pink ($20, Target in sizes 12 months-6X): This floral beauty includes a diaper cover for little ones and the perfect colors for Easter or Passover festivities.
2. Toddler Girls‘ Jacquard Weave Empire Dress ($24, Target in 12 months – 6X): This empire dress reminds me of a few lovely dresses my mom used to wear in the late 60s. It’s classic, sophisticated and adorable!
3. Toddler Girls Spring Time Empire Dress ($15, Target in 12 months – 6X): Welcome Spring with this upbeat and playful dress available from toddler to girls’ sizes.
1. Toddler Girls‘ Butterfly Empire Dress ($15, Target in 12 months to 6X): This bright fluttery dress is perfect for kiddos who like to stand out, and also wear fun prints.
2. Toddler Girls Raglan Floral Burst Dress ($20, Target in 12 months to 6X): If you have a little nature lover on your hands, this is the dress! It shows a burst of Spring, and bright, eye-catching colors. I bought this dress for my daughter to wear at her Maleficent birthday party since it seems to fit that fairy theme.
3. Toddler Girls Lemon Empire Dress ($15, Target in 12 months – 6X): Take Spring into Summer with this fruit-inspired dress — perfect for the kiddo’s annual lemonade stand.
Which one is your favorite?
Have a little boy to shop for instead? Check out the related post — Dapper Easter Duds For Boys.