I went to a fun little pre-opening event at a See’s Candies in my hometown of Fremont, CA last night, and it was pretty fun! I’d never gone to one of these before, so I decided to leave Savannah with grandma (the chocolate temptation would be too great for her), and headed out for some mommy-chocolate time. The attendees were primarily from a mommy group, but I also ran into a few blogger gals I know and was excited to visit with, and met Lunch Box Dad in person! Rather than write a long post about this, I thought I’d post some tasty looking pics from the event, it’s more a see than read about type of topic after all.
Attendees tried their hand at packing boxes in a race, so I felt a bit like Lucille Ball in the I Love Lucy episode when she works at the chocolate factory (It was based on the the original See’s Candies in LA and how they hand-pack their boxes.) Everyone left with a fun goody bag, and some hefty candy that we purchased.
This is not a sponsored post.
- The 9 Most Common Postpartum Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- A Hidden Postpartum Crisis: The 411 on Postnatal Depletion Syndrome
- 6 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Dad
- Thoughtful First Mother’s Day Gifts That Will WOW the New Mom
- 3 things About Cloth Diapering You Need to Know
- My Ribbon Gender Reveal
- 5 Sanity Tips For Parents With Toddlers
- How to Potty Train Boys When They’re Ready
- HGTV’s Santa HQ Takes the Stress out of Holiday Fun and Santa Visits
- 5 Ways to Treat Diaper Rash & Prevent Future Outbreaks
- Sophie la Girafe Baby Items You’ll Be Obsessed With
- 3 Free Downloadable “The Good Dinosaur” Activities to Preoccupy Your Kids