Cinderella hits theater today, and many little girls are taking their parents to see it, so I thought it would be fun to put together a short collection of dresses for toddlers and big kids to wear to today’s big film. Dress up clothes are fun (if your kiddo will wear them, mine says they’re too scratchy), but I love to get my daughter princess inspired clothing so that she can wear it anywhere and it doesn’t always have a playtime only purpose. These four dresses are all from Target and under $30!This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this website.
A: This gorgeous Girls’ Sequin A-Line Dress ($25, XS-XL) has just the right amount of sparkle to see Cinderella in!
B: Disney® Princess Cinderella Toddler Girls Tunic Dress ($19, 12 months-5T). It’s sparkly, cute, and doesn’t itch when you wear it — the best kind of princess dress for a toddler or preschooler.
C: BG Occasion Solid Mint Green ($25, XS-XL) is a fun dress to wear when watching Cinderella or Little Mermaid!
D: This Ombre Empire Dress ($28, XS-L) is perfect for the Fairy Godmother dress transformation scene in any Cinderella movie!
Which one is your favorite? Have a dress you adore? Share it in the comments below!
- The 9 Most Common Postpartum Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- A Hidden Postpartum Crisis: The 411 on Postnatal Depletion Syndrome
- 6 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Dad
- Review: Jack N’ Jill Natural Toothpaste
- 3 Tips for Baby Proof Christmas Decorating
- 7 Halloween Activities for Little Kids Other Than Trick or Treating
- HGTV’s Santa HQ Takes the Stress out of Holiday Fun and Santa Visits
- 3-Day Family Vacation to SF with Littles and a Big Kid
- Mountain Themed Baby Clothing Organizers – Free Download
- A Day at Coyote Hills in the 2016 Toyota Camry SE
- 9 Christmas PJs For Your Little Star Wars Fan
- Summer Staycations: California Bay Area