Cinderella (rated PG) makes it’s appearance in theaters everywhere on March 13, but you can see it in person this Tuesday (dressed in your finest princess outfit)! On March 10, Fandango Family is holding an advance princess-themed screening of the movie Cinderella at 7 p.m., and you can come! If you’re in the Los Angeles area, sign up for your free screening passes here. Live in the San Francisco Bay Area? Click here to sign up for passes to the screening in downtown SF. Like most screening passes, these do not guarantee your seat at the showing, you still need to show up early to try to get in.
But, Savvy Every Day was given a VIP Family 4-Pack to give away, which includes guaranteed seating, free snacks and giveaways at the San Francisco showing this Tuesday, March 10, at 7 p.m. Want to go? Enter below! The winner will be notified via email on Sunday after all entries are verified, then have 12 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.
Savvy Every Day was given tickets to attend this event, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.
- The 9 Most Common Postpartum Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- A Hidden Postpartum Crisis: The 411 on Postnatal Depletion Syndrome
- 6 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Dad
- 5 Memorable New Year’s Eve Activities for Families
- Extremely Thoughtful Holiday Gifts for Expecting Parents
- Holiday Gifts for Babies Ages 0-12 Months
- Top Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Baby Deals for New Parents
- Mint and Gray Star and Moon Nursery Design
- 10-Minute Homemade Hummus
- Adorable Coral Colored Kids Bathroom
- 5-Minute Game Day Snack Stadium
- Car in Review: 2016 Kia Sorento