There’s nothing quite like some quality “me time,” but Mom’s Night Out 2015 certainly offered that and more for the lovely mamas who made it out to Hotel Diva for the event on Saturday. Guests were greeted with their own night out necklace and eco-friendly goodie bag filled with offers and treats from some amazing local companies, then shown the way to the event floor where each bedroom had a different activity, service or shopping experience.
Whether you love making crafts, to shop, drink wine, eat, or get pampered Mom’s Night Out had it all! Set up as a girls night out with moms in mind, Mom’s Night Out SF Bay Area focused on locally sourced and organic products and services, as well as some pretty hot trends.
Check out these fun pictures from the Momentus Photo Booth!
Be sure to “Like” the Mom’s Night Out SF Bay Area page on Facebook to get updates on the next event, and take the poll below to let us know your preferences! Missed all the fun? Enter to win a deluxe Mom’s Night Out 2015 goodie bag below! Savvy Every Day has a goodie bag with a few more special extras to give to one lucky winner within the United States (must be 18 years old or older and a Savvy Mail subscriber).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- The 9 Most Common Postpartum Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- A Hidden Postpartum Crisis: The 411 on Postnatal Depletion Syndrome
- 6 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Dad
- 8 Budget-Friendly Tips for Creating an Eco-Friendly Nursery
- How We Held the Best Wild West-themed First Birthday Party for My Son
- 7 Mom-Run Instagram Accounts You Should Already Be Following
- This Family’s Labyrinth Halloween Costumes Win the Internet
- 5 Ways to Treat Diaper Rash & Prevent Future Outbreaks
- A Gorgeous Last-Minute Panda First Birthday Party
- 10-Minute Homemade Hummus
- BubbleBum Review & Giveaway
- 6 Tips For Riding Thomas the Train