When my daughter was a baby I wished I had bought some clothing dividers to make it easier to grab a new outfit when I was low on sleep, so this time around I made some to fit the star, moon & cloud theme in kiddo’s nursery. Whether it fits your theme or you just like stars, this free printable will make organizing all your baby clothes a bit easier, and sorting sizes a breeze!
One main reason I wanted to use clothing dividers this time around is that you just don’t know what sizes you’ll need until baby is born. I washed five 0-3 months baby outfits and left the rest hanging up with the tags on categorized by size so that I could return any sizes or outfits that the kiddo ended up skipping due to any growth spurts. My daughter went from 0-3 months to 6 months clothes fairly quickly and I remember not using a lot of what I had.
It took me a few days to make these dividers because my Adobe Lightroom program wouldn’t cooperate and let me line up the pages for a simple 2-sided print in pdf form. After a lot of back and forth tweaking, printing and testing of the divider sizes, colors, and cut marks I finally took out most of the cut lines so that the front and back of each divider lines up. This also gives you a bit more flexibility in how you want to cut the dividers. Enjoy!
- Click the image below to go be directed to the pdf download page, then download it to your computer
- Prep Printer with medium or heavy weight cardstock of your color preference. I used this bright white one.
- Open pdf and select print options
- Click the 2-sided print option in your printer settings
- Cut along light mint lines or to the desired size
- Use cut lines on the front of each divider to cut a line to the center of the divider and cut out the circle
- Hang up your dividers and enjoy your newly organized nursery closet
If you end up using these I’d love to see your pics! Please tag @savvyeveryday on social.
Photos by Joy Lifestyle Photography